Here are some pictures from Isaac's first birthday party. We had a blast. Jay smoked ribs and brisket and there were plenty of cupcakes and ice cream.
My favorite part was the pictures I hung up. I'm not sure if anyone but me noticed them, but I loved seeing my little baby grow through the year.
We had delish cupcakes and plenty of party hats. But not enough noise makers because did you know that every kid needs at least 4?!?
I got the balloon idea from Pinterest. Just tape them down behind the chair and Voila! Cute backdrop for cheapo.
Can I just say that the pinata was a super duper idea? Can I say that? Because it was. Everyone loved it including the adults. Who doesn't like hitting things, and candy.
Isaac felt sorta left out after Lincoln broke the pinata. So he took a couple swings too.
Balloons are a huge favorite. Isaac likes to eat string.
While the big kids played freeze tag, Isaac was determined to get in on the action. He chased them around giggling for hours.
I love this picture because "LOOK! Here I am!!! I want in the picture!! Here is my tummy!!" I know that's what he was thinking.
OOOOH CAKE!!!!
Loves his Uncle and Aunt.
Probably his favorite gift were the blocks Lolli got him... He played with them today too.
Isaac's birthday was celebrated with a heavy heart after losing Nani. We knew she was not doing great but also did not expect her passing to be so soon and quick. That being said, we are thankful for the fact that she did not linger. She did not like pain so I am super thankful that it was quick and painless. I am glad I was with her until the very end.
No comments:
Post a Comment