Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fall, finally

 I have been a bad, bad, bad blogger. But, I'm back!! I'm getting a bit caught up since its been a million years since I posted.  I've also been a bad photographer... I haven't been taking nearly as many pictures as I normally do, but here are some from this fall.  We went to a farmers market here in Sugar Land one weekend when Mary was visiting, when I was still in the "honeymoon" of my 2nd trimester.  Linc fell in love with 'punkins' when we were there.  He tried to carry each and every one at least once.

Then he got tired and decided to pose.  The reason I like this picture below so much is he wasn't even looking at me.  He didn't know i was taking pictures, just decided to sit a spell.

 This is the one we finally bought.  He helped Daddy carry it to the table where we paid.  Such a good little helper.
There was an "EEE-OOO-EEE-OOO" parked there.  He was totally blown away to get that close to it.  He kept waving to the firemen but when Daddy walked him over to say "Hi" he got all bashful and wouldn't even give a high-5.  Can I just say that I love Linc's language?!  Besides "EEE-OOO-EEE-OOO's" (firetrucks) there are also "EEE-OOO-EEE-OOO frooms" (police cars), frooms are cars, and fuff's are dogs. 
 I let his hair get shaggy, mostly because I'm lazy and I do think it is a bit cute, too.  He was Bamm-Bamm for Halloween and I thought it looked best with lots of blond shaggy hair.  Here is one morning getting ready for school.  It was so nice out that we went and ran around the front yard for a while before heading out.  He LOVES to run and will do it any time he can. 
Here is one of his many "CHEESE" faces below, I love this expression.  It makes me laugh just looking at this picture!
I am posting Halloween pics tomorrow.  It was a great one this year.  He totally got it and was a HUGE fan of free candy.  I am loving this cooler weather! So nice!

I am 33 weeks pregnant now, and its starting to catch up to me.  I'm in that easily-tired-out stage and keeping up with Lincoln is a full time job.  We are getting ready for Christmas and enjoying the Advent season.  I'll post more on that soon.

No comments: