Friday, October 16, 2009

lincoln JOHNNY

Here is my chunky monkey in his super cool jeans and hoodie. I love to dress him up like the cute little man he is. Sadly this is one of two warm outfits he owns that fit him properly. So this weekend we have to go buy him some warmer clothes - that are bigger too. I felt like an unfit mother yesterday sending him to Miss Brandy's house in an outfit so tight he looked like a sausage.


And here is a picture of Linc's namesake, Johnny Gene Kalenda. He emailed it to me - ya thats right. Baba can email! He's pictured here with Chris Schatte, one of his buddies out at the ranch.
Baba had a rough year last year health-wise and I was so happy to see this picture and him looking so much better!

Our house is officially on the market as of yesterday. We even had our first showing last night. The pain in the butt is that we cant go home while people are there, but the nice thing is that we are living in a super clean and pretty house! My aweseome, talented, and sweet friend Dina came over and re-arranged our furniture and decorations and made it look amazing! I wish she would have come over when we moved in, instead of now that we are selling the house.

So pray that it sells soon for oodles of cash!

No comments: